• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here are some pics of what I won!

welovedis

Disneyland here we come!
In case no one saw this in the post from Mal (since it has my screename on it) I thought I would post a thread, here's what I wrote:

Sorry I forgot to post the pic links here, have been way too busy lately-lol! I ended up choosing the Chrysler Town & Country minivan-the loaded version-power everything, even a power liftgate in the back. We talked to a few service managers from different dealerships and they are all happy with the way this vehicle has performed since its overhaul in 2001. The other choices all had worse repair histories so we figured we would give it a try.

Hopefully it was the smart choice--we did buy the extended warranty that puts the whole warranty to 7 years/100,000 miles. So anyway, here are the pics-the inside is a dark taupe color-leather, of course, lol! We got the quad seats, so there are 4 captains chair-type seats and a split bench in the back. Loaded with the goodies inside-even a DVD player with the flip-down screen.

Sorry I didn't post these sooner!

http://home.rochester.rr.com/cookiepics/van1.jpg
http://home.rochester.rr.com/cookiepics/van2.jpg

PS-I think it looks a heck of a lot better in person, perhaps we can have a car party at my house-lol!

Congratulations!

Lori

5/1997 Off site, 2/2000 Off site, 2/2001 Poly, 10/2001 POFQ, AKL & Magic, 1/2002 ASMo & AKL, 12/2002 CSR & CR

It shore does look purdy sittin in your driveway!;) :p

Congratulations, what a great prize to win! :) Nice color too! :)

Karen, congratulations on your win! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
The van looks really great! :D Hope you have a lot of great trips in it! :sunny:

HMMMM, speaking of trips.........

PS-I think it looks a heck of a lot better in person, perhaps we can have a car party at my house-lol!

You'd best be careful what you ask for! :earseek: Who knows, we just might all show up on your doorstep one of these days! :jester: :crazy: :jester:

DIS MEET AT KAREN'S! ?????? Or maybe you can drive to the one at Towncrier's in Ohio on Memorial Day weekend. I'm sure you'd be welcome. :wave:

Looks great Karen!! We have had ours for two years and love it!

Nice choice...of course everyone knows you'll be driving the car pool down to WDW! Just give me a couple of minutes notice and I'll be ready when you pull into my driveway.

THANKS everyone! I am thrilled to have a brand-new van, never owned a brand-new-off-the-car-lot-car ever! We always buy cars that are like a year old or something like that. It has that nice, new-car smell I always heard about-lol!

Ok-it seats 7, so who's going along for the ride--its gloomy & raining here in Rochester and I could use a visit to the Mouse!

I keep telling DH that we need to move closer to WDW, get APs so we can go on a whim and all the time!!!

Enjoy that car!

Lori

5/1997 Off site, 2/2000 Off site, 2/2001 Poly, 10/2002 POFQ, AKL & Magic, 1/2002 ASMo & AKL, 12/2002 CSR & CCR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter