Here are our ADRs, please comment

Bricket

Mouseketeer
Here they are so far, please suggest appetizers, entrees and desserts. We are going to be late to rise most days, (IT'S ONLY ME AND THE HUBBY, YAY!) so noon will be like having breakfast for us and then we tried to have long gaps between Lunch and Dinner because we have the Deluxe Dining Plan and we don't want to be too full. We have 2 snack credits each---will this suffice between Lunch (around noon-ish each day) and our late dinners? We're not going to be hungry, right?

Kona (breakfast) 8:55
Tonga toast? Yes or no?

Jiko (dinner) 7:30

------
Le Cellier (lunch) 12:40

Narcoosees (dinner) 9:15

------
Raglan Rd (Lunch) 12:15

Citricos (dinner) 9:15

------
Rose and Crown (lunch) 12:30

Akershus (dinner) 8:15

------
San Angel Inn (lunch) 12:00

do any of you foresee any issues/problems we could run into?

I'll comment on the restaurants that I've experienced:

Le Cellier (lunch) 12:40 I love Le Cellier! We have been here several times and it has always been a good experience. I don't love the cheese soup (I know, I know...everyone else loves it) but I do love the pretzel bread, the fillet, and the maple creme brulee.

------
Rose and Crown (lunch) 12:30 We went to Rose and Crown in November. It was good, and we would be willing to go back someday...but there are other places I'd like to try first. The best things we ate were the scallop appetizer and the sticky toffee pudding. That pudding really lived up to the hype!

...and no, I don't think you will be hungry! I would be surprised if you used all of your snack credits, but everyone has different appetites. We do the standard DDP and by the end of the week, we feel like we are rolling and waddling around the park.

I definitely want to get in on the filet and pretzel bread at Le Cellier.

We've been to Disney 4 times in the past few years and have never tried any of these Restaurants. I've read great stuff about most of them, so I'm looking forward to it.

Plus we had VERY LITTLE TIME to plan and make ADRs. I'm feeling pretty blessed right now.

We are celebrating our 15th Wedding Anniversary, so we're trying to make it as special as possible in the very limited time we have.

We leave in 11 days!

We are celebrating our 15th Wedding Anniversary, so we're trying to make it as special as possible in the very limited time we have.

pixiedust: Happy Anniversary! I hope you enjoy your trip.

I will also comment on the restaurants we have been to
Yes! to the Tonga Toast
Le Cellier is very good, though is overpriced now
Raglan Rd. has become a family fave
Rose and Crown is good, fun exp., food similar to RR, not quite as tasty as RR
San Angel is a must do for my DW and we prefer lunch over dinner

Here they are so far, please suggest appetizers, entrees and desserts. We are going to be late to rise most days, (IT'S ONLY ME AND THE HUBBY, YAY!) so noon will be like having breakfast for us and then we tried to have long gaps between Lunch and Dinner because we have the Deluxe Dining Plan and we don't want to be too full. We have 2 snack credits each---will this suffice between Lunch (around noon-ish each day) and our late dinners? We're not going to be hungry, right?

Tonga toast? Yes or no? I have only had it once because I had to try it. People love it for sure. It wasn't my fav, but if it sounds good to you - then I'd try it. When our waiter saw I wasn't eating much of it, they immediately offered me something else.

Jiko (dinner) 7:30 Can't comment as I've never eaten here, but I think the timing is good - especially with snacks in between breakfast and dinner.

------
Le Cellier (lunch) 12:40 Was always on our must do list until the changes in menu and prices. If you've never been, you should go.

Narcoosees (dinner) 9:15 We had one dining experience here. It had been raining all day and got particularly worse as we headed to dinner. We ended up getting a taxi and upon arrival, the staff at the hotel took us to the restaurant in a covered golf cart and provided towels. We were so impressed with the hotel staff. The restaurant was a disappointment after that. I think it was because of the service and not the food. The service was slow and uncaring. It didn't make our 'must do' list for future visits - but we only had that one experience and I know others rave about this place.

------
Raglan Rd (Lunch) 12:15 Haven't tried this but it's on our list to try soon.

Citricos (dinner) 9:15 Another restaurant with rave reviews that I know we went to once, and found it just okay and pricey.

------
Rose and Crown (lunch) 12:30 Have not eaten here but it's on our list to try.

Akershus (dinner) 8:15 You know this is a character dinner, correct? We went there so my granddaughter could see the princesses. I liked it alot. I thought the food and atmosphere and character intereaction was great.

------
San Angel Inn (lunch) 12:00 Have not eaten here.

I think your times are perfect and very similar to what we do. :) We are not morning people although that will likely change on this next trip as a granddaughter likes to get up at 6:00 AM.

Please come back and post your thoughts on the restaurants. :)

Bricket said:
Tonga toast? Yes or no? .....yes to Tonga Toast, but you need to like things SWEET --have found service VERY mixed

Jiko (dinner) 7:30 ........ Love Jiko, thy change the menu I believe so it's hard to make recommendations

------
Le Cellier (lunch) 12:40. ....it's been a while since we've been, but with DDP I think it's watered down slightly

Narcoosees (dinner) 9:15 .....it's been at east 15 years since I've been, but on my list to return

------
Raglan Rd (Lunch) 12:15 ....we like it, even though sometimes it gets mixed reviews - not sure what people are looking or

Citricos (dinner) 9:15 ...never made it here

------
Rose and Crown (lunch) 12:30 ....usually visit for chips and a Guinness -and of course, a show from Pam Brody or Carol Stein

Akershus (dinner) 8:15 ....mixed feelings on this one on the food( probably more a personal taste issue) and great for the princess seekers

------
San Angel Inn (lunch) 12:00 ....love it for lunch..ask to wait for a table by the water. Then head over to Cava for an awesome 'Rita

Have a great time!

We've been very impressed with their lunches here the past two trips. DH gets the fresh fish and I get the chef's special. DS got the 3 course lunch meal and it was fabulous. I've seen the tequila flight at other tables, but we just can't do liquor at lunch on full park days;)

Well, the hubby changed the Akershus ADR to The Flying Fish.

My husband gets gout quite easily. He takes medicine daily and still gets it sometimes. He watches what he eats, but we're praying medicine will take care of things and he'll be able to EAT instead of pick at chicken in every restaurant.

I'm concerned that fish and steak seem to be the main focus on many of the restaurants we're eating at.

I think I'll bring a couple bags of fresh cherries with us.

I really wish we could have gotten in at Tutto. :( He loves pasta and it doesn't bring on gout attacks.

The first time my husband ever experienced gout was when we were at Disney World (Contempo) the 2nd time. He had to stay in bed for a whole day and a half and I convinced him to rent a scooter.

Was so painful for him that he could not even put a sheet over his foot. I thought he had krilled it in the MK trying to keep up with me (I walk fast) and was just being a wimp! I felt terrible once he was diagnosed with gout and we figured out that gout had got the best of him at Disney. I did some major apologizing to him after that.

But this will be a gout free trip!!! Positive thinking! :cool1:

We ate at Le Cellier a few years back and loved it. I had the filet and mushroom risotto, yummy!

I tried the Tonga Toast at Kona because it got such rave reviews but, I didn't care for it; I guess it's not for everybody.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter