Hercules Characters

JodyLynC

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever seen the characters from Hercules? DD2 is hoping that since Hades was featured in OUAT, there might be some sightings of Hercules and Meg.

Thanks!
Jody

I think the Hades is in the Hocus Pocus show at MNSSHP, Pain and Panic is also in the Boo to you Parade, aside from that I haven't seen those characters out in years.

They are not regular characters in any parks. I know someone met Megara once but that was a very rare appearance.

Herc and Meg MAY appear on the Steamboat in the Finale scene of Fantasmic still and I believe Hades appears in the MNSSHP Parade.
no Meet and Greets except maybe Hades at the Halloween Party

Herc, Meg, Hades, Pain, and Panic were all doing Meet and Greets at the Pasta in the Park Party for Princess Half Marathon Weekend this past February. I think they are mostly event characters, unfortunately. When we saw Hercules and Meg, they had a really cool dynamic. A Greece pavilion would be great for them!

My 16 yr old DD is a HUGE Megara fan and is always so mad that Disney doesn't do more with the Hercules characters. In 2014, when we learned that Meg would be at the 24 hour event that year I was the good mom who decided literally the day before the party to book flights and a room so she could finally meet Megara. It was a crazy expensive whirlwind 48 hour trip to Disney and back but it was worth when at about 2 am that Saturday, she was taking pictures with Megara and Hades just before we had to rush back to the resort to catch ME back to the airport. LOL

She is really hoping for more Hercules things to pop up in 2017 for the 20th anniversary of the movie being released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter