• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Her heaven is disney

goochy18

Mouseketeer
Thank you to everyone who helped me getting tinker bell photos for my mother in law. She loved being able to reminisce ab happy memories as a family at Disney. Today she lost her battle but now her heaven is disney. We take comfort in knowing she no longer suffers. We take comfort in knowing we have a special angel watching over us. Thank you again for helping me bring a smile to her face. She will be missed.

rry to hear about your loss. She is now in DISNEY heaven. We lost my 60 year old brother-in-law in Jan. He was the biggest DISNEY fan. He has gone every year for the last 28 years. We have gone the last 10 years and have taken two big family trips and he was in charge of all of them. At his funeral my 7 year old nephew said that he know that "Uncle Bill is in DISNEY heaven". They re going in July and my nephew is going to take a picture of uncle Bill so he can go to DISNEY too.

When we went back home after leaving the hospital - we realized just how much Disney was sprinkled thru out the home hidden so well. From crystal figurines collected on Disney trips to hidden mickeys that we never saw before. All we could do was smile

Thank you to everyone who helped me getting tinker bell photos for my mother in law. She loved being able to reminisce ab happy memories as a family at Disney. Today she lost her battle but now her heaven is disney. We take comfort in knowing she no longer suffers. We take comfort in knowing we have a special angel watching over us. Thank you again for helping me bring a smile to her face. She will be missed.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers. Remember, she's in Heaven where there is no suffering. The Lord will be with her.:hug::angel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter