Hen weekend disney games

Lizzi

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

I'm organising my bestfriend's hen weekend, and we're going to DLP in March for a long weekend.
I'm looking for some inspiring disney-themed games/activities to do whilst we're travelling or around the park. They have to be clean! lol

Thanks for any help in advance!

Lizzi xx

Hi and welcome to Dis

How about a sort of scavenger hunt in the park - everyone (or 2 teams) have a list of things they need to collect/acquire (you could include a map, an autograph of a particuar character, a photo in a particular place, )

Or each team could 'be' a character and they have to collect as much stuff liked to that character as possible in an afternoon- maybe with a small amount of money they are allowed to spend

or a game of 'bingo' - each perso has a list of things they have to look for in the park - eg man in shorts, lady in yellow top, pluto, man wearing mickey ears etc

We played a game for my friend's baby shower which I think could be applied to Disney :) You take a post it note, write a Disney character's name on it, and then stick it on someones forehead without them being able to see the name. They then have to ask the rest of the group questions in order to try and guess who the character is. Might be a good way to pass the time whilst travelling!

Hiya,

Just thought I'd revisit this thread to see if anyone has any other ideas?? I'm hoping to get 6 games/activities together, and so far have 4 (2 of which are written above!)

Also, wanted to share our hoodies that I've made for the trip!
DSC01789.jpg

DSC01794.jpg

Oh Lizzi!! Can't wait to see the photo's of you guys with your hoodies on!! Wish I was joining you guys!! Just a thought here, why don't you buy Ellie something from Disney for her "something new"? Maybe a little bit of keepsake jewellery similar?

It's so exciting seeing it all take shape, just make sure Patrick remembers to feed Alexander when you are away ha ha!! :rotfl2:

Oh, you could always join in with the Castle lickers, that would make an AWESOME game :lmao:

In the evening you could go on a cocktail bar tour. The hotel bars have some very nice cocktail lists to work throught.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter