Help!!

ContempRocksmySocks

Earning My Ears
I am going in December 11-16th. It will be four of us but we are really pushing for two rooms since we have some snoring issues among the group!! Anyways I have an AP so we are counting on getting a good discount, but we want to go ahead and book now. We can't decide if it would be better to get 2 rooms at either the Poly, Contemp (tower), WL, or just to get a 1br villa at the Saratoga. We have also looked at maybe a garden suite at BW. Please help if anyone has good suggestions or recommendations. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

how about a 1-bedroom or 2-bedroom DVC resort at either VWL, BCV or BWV?

you can rent points from a DVC member for a better price.

DVC resort when done with points thru a DVC member does not have housekeeping!!! you can get it - but it cost extra.

How many of you are going? If you get 2 rooms at CR or Poly you will have sleeping accomadations for 10, with WL 8 and with a 1 bdrm there are only 2 beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter