• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help!!!!

Iluvjiminy

Mouseketeer
This morning I sent an invite to my DME to my daughter and she couldn't get it to work. I deleted the invite and have had nothing but trouble since. Where we had four tickets linked now there are only three. I also purchased magical moments (is that what it's called) picture thingy and tried to link it as well. The original link said it had already been linked but when I go to ME it's not there either. :confused3 my poor daughter is worried and close to tears. :scared1: did we mess up? Should I call Disney? Is everything still in their system as originally booked?
TIA

Worried mom :eek:

once a member has their own email account linked it is on her account have her try and login with her user name and email. The ticket will be there under her name. Disney will have her username and password if you call them too

Thank you. I'll get her to try. The reservation and everything should still be ok in disneys system though correct? Should the photo thing be there as well? This online business confuses me and stresses me out. I apologize for all the questions

sounds like the photo thing may have linked to her account. I would try logging her in and if you dont succeed give them a ring

We've had nothing but trouble with MDE, also! The app on my phone seems to work fine, though! So far, anyway...

yes this app stinks it loads for hours on end on my ipad on my phone its ok and on my pc its ok but the ap is GHETTO fide

Make sure your MDX is updated on phone/tablet. Mine was fine on my tablet, but continually in load mode on phone till I realized it need to be updated.

yes this app stinks it loads for hours on end on my ipad on my phone its ok and on my pc its ok but the ap is GHETTO fide

Mine is fine on my phone, but is CRAP on my pc!

if it would ever quit loading that would be good and we just purchased our ipads a couple days ago so I know its not the iPad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter