• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help!

jskeleton169

I Love Disney World and Rock music
Hey guys I have to write an analytical expository essay for my writing class im doing it on Disney and need peoples opinon/quotes in the essay my thesis is... Taking a trip to Walt Disney World is a priceless memory because of the family connections, the characters and the Wishes firewors. If anyone has a good story about why one of the three points was a priceless moment that i can use i would greatly appreciate it.

Go to the trip reports forum and you can pick and choose from a ton or reviews and other's special memories! :teacher:

You may want to rethink your thesis. "Family connections", "characters" and "Wishes fireworks" are an odd trio of things to choose. Family connections are, indeed, priceless. Characters and fireworks? Not really. You can visit characters and see fireworks in virtually any theme or amusement park around the country. And choosing "Wishes fireworks" specifically seems more like an opinion piece than an analytical essay.

:earsboy:

Okay, I can't resist--- I teach first year english and I love my job, so I am always butting into other people's writing. Please ignore me if you want!

Just make sure you explicitly define what you mean by "priceless memory" somewhere in your introduction. Because, after all, all memories are priceless--- memories don't cost anything, vacations do! :lmao:

I also agree with the above poster's sentiments. You say it is an analytical essay--- what exactly are you analyzing?

Again, just trying to help! :goodvibes

I'm analyzing why these three points are priceless memories at Disney so far I've got family connections like taking ur child for the first time getting engaged or married there for charaxters im thinking something along the lines of how the characters we grew up watching on the big screen now come to life how we can finally meet the big cheese (aka mickey) and I wanted to just do the fireworks in general but the writing tutor at my college said focus on one specific fireworks because there's fireworks everywhere but for example wishes is a one of a kind cuz u not only see fireworks u get the amazing soundtrack with humming cricket and tinker bell flies from the castle to tomorrowland. sorry bout any typos I'm using my phone since I don't have a computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter