Help!!!!

sarahmckay86

Snowwhite86
Im in the process of planning a Disney World wedding. I have no idea what to expect in terms of budget. Anyone have any planning or budget advice? The wedding is smaller, max of 50 people. Also being from Canada i have questions in regards to where i would find hair and makeup services ect. If anyone has any info it would be appreiciated sooooooo much!

I think it all depends on your budget. We had a little smaller budget, so we went with the swan and dolphin. There are some Disney packages within our budget, but not for the amount of people we had coming. (approx 20)

Most packages have a wedding coordinator. Ours is arranging EVERYTHING, which is nice! We live in Louisiana, so it would be really hard to do if we had to. She's arranging someone to come to my room and do my hair and makeup.

We started on the Disney site. Check out the different packages they offer and see what works best, and then go from there :)

If you have any questions about the Swan and Dolphin weddings, just let me know. I'll try to answer them if I can :)

It largely depends on what day of the week and time of day you are planning on. Morning/early afternoon weddings have a $10,000 minimum expenditure, Monday-Thursday afternoon and evenings are $12,000 and Friday-Sunday afternoon and evenings are $15,000. This doesn't include tax and service fees. Then there are the minimum per person food and beverage minimums as well. This is just money you pay to Disney for wedding services, so you have to add on all the extras outside of there.

There is a share your budget thread on here which lists a breakdown of budgets for weddings similar in size. I'd also suggest reading the passporters guide to Disney weddings and honeymoons for some sample pricing.

Here is the thread regarding budgets budget thread

A lot of brides simply have their budgets included in their planning journals so it would be good to read through some of them especially ones that are planned at venues that you are interested in.

As for hair and makeup, after you contact Disney they will send you an information packet which will have a list of services that you can research. The 2 names that seems to consistently pop up on the boards are Patricia Lejeune and Beaute Speciale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter