Help

What 1 TS credit in MK do you like best for dinner?

• Liberty Tree Tavern

• The Plaza Restaurant

• Tony's Town Square

• Crystal Palace

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not sure if this helps, but I just did a couple of searches:

MK, July 4th, 6:00, 4 people - no availability
Mk, July 4th, 7:00, 4 people - no availablity
Mk, July 4th, 8:00, 4 people - Plaza & Tony's both at 8:45

Hope this helps, Tiger :)

I found a few more on the new system by just entering Dinner at the Magic Kingdom on July 4th. (I LOVE the new system, but am not sure that this search will help you at all)

Plaza 3:05 (Late Lunch/Early Dinner might work great with your dessert party. Eat dinner now, get a light snack around 7 or so, and be set for the dessert party)
Crystal Palace 9:05 pm (Not sure what time your dessert party is, this probably conflicts with that.)

The search, of course, also turned up the same two that Tigger926 already suggested for you, which probably also will conflict with your dessert party. :goodvibes

I found a few more on the new system by just entering Dinner at the Magic Kingdom on July 4th. (I LOVE the new system, but am not sure that this search will help you at all)

Plaza 3:05 (Late Lunch/Early Dinner might work great with your dessert party. Eat dinner now, get a light snack around 7 or so, and be set for the dessert party)
Crystal Palace 9:05 pm (Not sure what time your dessert party is, this probably conflicts with that.)

The search, of course, also turned up the same two that Tigger926 already suggested for you, which probably also will conflict with your dessert party. :goodvibes

Plaza is a great suggestion with the Dessert Party and there is a bit of availability as you and I discovered.

I love the new system too as you can search for all restaurants at a certain time period! This will surely help the OP as the 4th is so busy!!

I hope the OP is able to make something work for MK on that day - we are staying far away and will be dining at AK that day (RFC) and Downtown Disney T-Rex at night.

Good luck to OP in securing an ADR for the 4th:wizard: Tiger

I would choose The Plaza - we ate there for dinner last year and it was great. The food was very good - I had a chicken sandwich with french fries and found it very filling. We also had great service and enjoyed the small, quaint atmosphere of The Plaza. Needless to say, we have our adr at The Plaza for this year's trip :thumbsup2

Thanks for all the Help, First I want to thank Xio the Best Beach Club Itinerary planner around. When she noticed we were planning to leave the MK she snatched up the last few ADR's in the MK then sent me the E-mail to let me know my options (club Level Pays off Again). But in the end we decided not to do any TS in the MK that day, we will just hit some counter Service places. so with the extra TS credit I changed my Le Cellier ADR to the Yachtsmen Steakhouse. So if any one is intrested there might be a Le Cellier ADR floating around there for July First................

We've been to 3 of the 4 you mentioned, and thought they were all great! Out of the 3 we've been to, I would rank them in order of preference:

1. Liberty Tree Tavern
2. Tony's
3. Crystal Palace

So I guess my vote goes to LTT, but I think you'll like any of them.

Thanks for all the Help, First I want to thank Xio the Best Beach Club Itinerary planner around. When she noticed we were planning to leave the MK she snatched up the last few ADR's in the MK then sent me the E-mail to let me know my options (club Level Pays off Again). But in the end we decided not to do any TS in the MK that day, we will just hit some counter Service places. so with the extra TS credit I changed my Le Cellier ADR to the Yachtsmen Steakhouse. So if any one is intrested there might be a Le Cellier ADR floating around there for July First................

Yachtsmen is fab! Happy eating, Tiger :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter