Help!

Mouseturtle

Mouseketeer
My booking window opens tomorrow. I will get online for my ADRs at 6am...then I have a dilemma.

I want to book a Fatntsamic! dinner package AND an Illuminations cruise during my stay - and it looks like they both can be booked starting at 7am? So which should I book first? Or can I have DH call for one while I call for the other?

My booking window opens tomorrow. I will get online for my ADRs at 6am...then I have a dilemma.

I want to book a Fatntsamic! dinner package AND an Illuminations cruise during my stay - and it looks like they both can be booked starting at 7am?

1- So which should I book first?

2- Or can I have DH call for one while I call for the other?

1- IllumiNations Cruise.

2- Sure. But whoever gets answered first should book the IllumiNations Cruise.

Has there been a change in the IllumiNations cruise bookings? Can they now be done 180 days in advance?

If that's the case, I agree with Robo. The reason is math ... there are many more seats available for the Fantasmic Dinner Package than there are for a fireworks cruise.

I believe there are 2 different numbers unless I'm wrong

WDW DINE for Fantasmic!
WDW PLAY for the cruise

Is that right?

So just an FYI I got all the ADR's I wanted. :cool1:

DH got on the phone for F! while I booked Illuminations (which I got on the night I wanted - HOLLA!)

So the CM I'm talking to hears me coaching my husband and says SHE can book F! too for me! Fabulous! Except that it seems that F! only loads 180 days from the EXACT date of the show, not from your arrival, at least that's what CM told me. She said nothing was loaded yet for May 10th and to call back on Nov 11th.

I am debating doing F! at all now, as I booked Narcoossee's as a back up and DS12 wants to go there to try the surf n turf. With the cruise, and HDD, I feel adding F! will just add too much, and I want to try some downtime at the resort.

So that's the deal!!

On my booking day I got up early for the 6:AM timeframe. Just becouse I was up and going I tried at 5: AM and it worked. I've heard you can start at 3:AM depending on your time. Wish I'd known this before I might have gotton all the times I wanted. Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter