help

Irish Jackie

Waiting....
Hi, I am from Ireland and have just booked a holiday to florida in Oct. I have been there 6 times with my family but this time will be different. This time my boyfriend and I are staying at the Windsor hills resort- every other time I have been with my family, so I had no planning or worries. As we are under 25, we found it too expensive to rent a car and was wondering about tarnsportation from windsor hills to WDW, Univeral, shops, resterants, international drive etc. i no there is shuttles to the parks but other than that? how will we manage? is it all by taxis? any advice please?
Thanks,
Jackie

You know what! If it is possible I would change your resort to a Disney resort. Windsor Hills will cost you $25.00 to $30.00 each way to Disney, double that for universal and add about $20.00 for a trip to Sea World. That is the only transfer service you will be able to find. So that is about $75.00 to $80.00 each day for transportation. Plus it will cost you about $75.00 to get out there and $75.00 to return to MCO. You can probably get a room at POP or All Star for $100.00 a night and have free transportation from MCO, if that is where you are landing, plus all the free transportation throughout the Disney resort. Maybe you will have a lot of money, but most people under 25 don't have that much to blow. Two persons in those rooms at Disney make them seem real big.

Unfortunately we already have the holiday booked and it worked out cheaper than disney- £550 for two for two weeks! we assumed that if we could walk to the 192, that u could get public buses up and down the 192 and to international drive but cant work out our nearest bus stop?

I estimate you have about a two mile walk to 192. Once you get there you should be able to find the bus stop. They are all along 192.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter