Help! Yacht Club vs Boardwalk Inn

ilovemyears

Mouseketeer
We've never stayed in either place. I love the look of the BWI from the pix on WDW's website. Talking to a reservations agent, he really sold my husband on the Yacht Club.

I've stayed at both and I agree, they are both great. One thing that I didn't like was the main pool at BW. It seemed to always be so crowded and there wasn't a lot of chairs/tables. The pool at the YC is much better, with plenty of seating. With respect to luxury...I think it is a toss up - both are great.

We have looked at the Boardwalk several times but then have stayed at the YC/BC instead. It is truly wonderful and I know you wouldn't regret it, but I haven't done both to compare.

We've never stayed in either place. I love the look of the BWI from the pix on WDW's website. Talking to a reservations agent, he really sold my husband on the Yacht Club.

Assuming price is equal go with the YC as the feel of both places is very different. We have stayed at the YC twice and the BWI once over the years and we would go back to the YC before we would the BWI if the price was right.

Do you have kids going? We've stayed at both resorts. Yacht Club has the better pool area, so I'd choose that resort if you have kids going. There is an entire area with a sandy bottom for the little ones. Without kids going, I'd go with the Boardwalk Inn. There are a few clubs on the Boardwalk that stay open until 2:00 AM and it's a very entertaining area to stay. YC and BWI are literally within 5 minutes walking time of eachother, so you will get the same restaurant perks and ability to walk/boat to both Epcot and MGM. I think you would be happy with either resort.

We have stayed at both and love them both. If we had to choose, it would probably be the BWI. Again, if you are going with children, the pool at the YC is awesome!:)

Thanks so much to all who responded! We do have children and we've decided to go to the Yacht Club. We really appreciate your time in answering! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter