HELP!!! WL-should we change due to FREE DINING?????

Take if from someone who grew up in South Florida. We raised three boys in Disney (well not in Disney :goodvibes just passholders for many many years) and there is nothing more miserable than standing in line in 95 degree weather with 150% humidity and 5 million people crowding around and everyone complaining because of the heat. You'll be ready to leave the park before 12 noon I guarentee it.... Disney is magical, but not under certain conditions and I think July, Aug, Sept. are the exceptions.
DON'T CHANGE YOUR DATES if you do you'll be :furious:

Even If It Ups Your Costs You Still Are Getting Free Food That You Would Have To Pay For Even If You Didnt Have The Dining Plan. You Have To Eat Right? Wl Standard Rooms Go Fast Because There Isnt That Many Available.
I Would Switch To August For The Fact That Its A Promotion You May Never See Again. And This Is Coming From A Drc Cast Member.

I would keep it for Dec. I was born and raised here in Florida and August is brutal!!! Do not worry about swimming in Dec. We have gone to Disney in December for the past 20 years and have been swimming every time. the weather is so crazy here you could have some days in the 80's in December.
If you have not been to the Christmas party in the MK do not miss it- it is wonderful! The decorations in all the resorts are beautiful and the Osborne Christmas lights at MGM are incredible!! I would not miss the Christmas season at Disney for anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter