help with zazzle.com?

lmschwabby

Earning My Ears
Once again I'm looking for suggestions from my fellow DIS members. A couple months ago I placed an order ($103) for 5 tshirts thru zazzle.com. Upon receipt, NONE (yes none) of the shirts were what I'd ordered. At that point I contacted zazzle's customer service (via email) and received a very nice - send them back to us using this procedure and we'll be happy to refund your money. I've since done that and even placed another order ($108 this time), however, I'm still waiting to receive the credit for my first order. I've sent two separate emails thru the website - no reply - and it's been almost a month now. With no telephone number on the website, I'm at a loss as to what to do next. Any suggestions? anyone else have a negative experience with zazzle??

There was a coupon in the Disney Visa Credit Card statement a month or 2 ago for www.disneyinkshop.com. This is run by Zazzle, There is a customer service number on the coupon
1-800-980-9890.

I hope this helps. Please let me know how this works out, because I was planning on ordering from them for our 2005 and 2006 Disney trips.

I'm the one that wrote about my horrible experience with Zazzle that buzzlady told you about. I wound up getting my shirts too late for our DIS meet and they were the wrong designs on the wrong shirts. So even though they didn't charge me for the shirts, it doesn't matter since I still can't use them.

Please post and let us know what happens with this. Mousesavers.com has a link to them on their website. I emailed Mary to tell her about my problems with Zazzle, but was told that since she didn't hear any other problems with them, she wouldn't remove the link. Maybe you should contact her too. This doesn't seem to be an isolated incident with them since it happened to me and to you.

Reneé

I am so glad I found this post! I was not able to make shirts before we left this time but it was high on my priority list for the next time! I thought it was such a cute idea~ I am so glad we have this board!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter