Help with very late & very limited adrs

mcpaket

Earning My Ears
Hi there
We've arrived at aoa tonight after a long almost 12 hour trip. Having been in the buffet restaurant in the resort & hating the experience we've quickly tried to book some restaurants for the next few days. Unsurprisingly as we've left it so late there is very little left. The concierge at the hotel sorted them out for us but I'd really appreciate some views as I'm not convinced!!!
MK- liberty tree tavern( thought this sounded fine but when I googled it - it seems in the evening ( our booking is 5pm) it is a limited set menu. Ak- tusker house ( again I thought this sounded great until I realised it was a buffet. Any thoughts?

AK- tucker

I don't know how many people you have. But I just went to disneyworld.com and found lot of ressies for 4 people tomorrow around 6.30. All over Disney. Look for yourself.

There are 7 of us. We will be at mk tomorrow & the only thing showing is crystal palace & the one we have booked. I did check myself tonight but I got the same as the concierge. As we are novices at this I would appreciate some thoughts. Tx

Kona at Poly has one at 8:05. We love it. Not one of my favs. But Wave has 5:20, 6:30, and 6:45. I am too picky for wave!! Artist Point at WL 5:50. Expensive but most like it. Me not so much. Grand Floridian Cafe 6:20+6:35. Good but like Kona better. All a monorail ride away. Also. DTD has lots of adrs if you wanted to travel a little.

Tusker House is wonderful! One of our personal favourites in WDW!

Our best advice is try to search for early or late times. 6pm -8pm for dinner is so popular but you might find something available at 9pm. Same for lunch, try 11am - 12pm or 3pm-4pm as it's slightly "off peak times"

Also, you can stop by guest relations each morning at each park and see what is available.

Hi there
We've arrived at aoa tonight after a long almost 12 hour trip. Having been in the buffet restaurant in the resort & hating the experience we've quickly tried to book some restaurants for the next few days. Unsurprisingly as we've left it so late there is very little left. The concierge at the hotel sorted them out for us but I'd really appreciate some views as I'm not convinced!!!
MK- liberty tree tavern( thought this sounded fine but when I googled it - it seems in the evening ( our booking is 5pm) it is a limited set menu. Ak- tusker house ( again I thought this sounded great until I realised it was a buffet. Any thoughts?

AK- tucker

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter