Help with upcoming stay for 6 people

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by PrincessPiperMommy, May 28, 2013.

1. PrincessPiperMommy

PrincessPiperMommy Mouseketeer

I need to ask for help from all you knowledgeable people! I'm going for the first time with 4 adults and 2 children (one under 3). What onsite locations can we stay at and fit in all one room? I tried searching and found that AoA and Wilderness Cabins but is that it?

Thank you so much in advance!!! :yay:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

The Fort Wilderness Cabins and the family suites at AoA and AllStar Music are the primary locations for 6 people. However, since one of the children is under age three, you can also use a room that officially holds 5 (it is assumed the youngest will be carried in event of emergency evacuation). So rooms for 5 will also include some Alligator Bayou rooms at POR, and some deluxes. However, you have to weigh the fact that you will have 4 adults in 1 room and 1 bathroom as to whether that is optimal. Sometimes 2 value resort rooms may actually cost less and give you 2 bathrooms.

Another option is to rent DVC points and get a villa.

4. Goofy4

Goofy4 DIS Veteran

5. toddh618

toddh618 Earning My Ears

i have 6 going on my next trip and it was cheaper to get 2 connecting rooms rather than a suite.

6. 3boys4me

3boys4me DIS Veteran

We are 6 and do 2 value rooms. It works great for us. I can't imagine trying to share 1 bathroom. We are not in the room much but still can't imagine all of us getting ready in the morning or trying to relax in the evening.