Help With Selecting Character Meal

mcgrawfan

Peace Love Mickey Mouse
I WOULD WELCOME SOME INPUT. I AM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS ON THE CHARACTER MEAL THAT I CHOSE. I CHOSE CHEF MICKEY'S. I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO EAT HERE, BUT HAVE STARTED THINKING MAYBE OUR DD(4) MAY LIKE SOMETHING ELSE BETTER. SHE IS INTO THE PRINCESS, BUT ALSO WATCHES LILO AND STICH EVERYDAY. OF COURSE SHE LIKES MICKEY TOO!
I WOULD PREFER EATING SOMEWHERE NEW. WE HAVE EATEN BREAKFAST IN THE CASTLE, EATEN BREAKFAST IN NORWAY AND SUPPER AT 1900 PARK FARE(WHICH WE LOVED).
I STARTED THINKING BREAKFAST AT OHANA, BREAKFAST AT 1900 OR TRY SUPPER AGAIN AT 1900 SINCE THEY HAVE ADDED THE STEPFAMILY TO THE MIX!
ANY THOUGHTS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Chef Mickey's is a lot of fun for kids. 'Ohana is very unique. Both are great options....

Well.... 'Ohana has Lilo, Stitch, and Mickey. So you can't really go wrong there....

I'd say, it really depends on how far away your vacation is and whether or not you'll be able to change your reservations. If not, I wouldn't worry. I'm sure your DD will have fun at either restaurant.

You did 1900 before the Stepfamily? If you can get an ADR, I'd vote for that one. They were great. The food was wonderful & those sisters were just as funny as could be. My DD asked Anastacia to sing - and sure enough she sang Sweet Nightengale, just like the movies - which tickled both my DDs. Our DDs were 4 when we went - and it was one of their favorites.

We've not been to Chef Mickeys, but O'Hanas for breakfast was great (for us) as well. 1900 for breakfast was good - the food & as my DDs are fans of Alice, but it wasn't quite as entertaining as dinner was.

Good luck deciding.

We just took our 6 year old niece to the Princess Breakfast and CP breakfast (pics in my Jan link) and she loved them!

We did Chef Mickeys and Ohana's and would choose Ohana's hands down! The food was wonderful, service great, and the characters were quite interactive. Here's some pics; hope they help!

ohana.jpg

lilo.jpg

ohanamickey.jpg

ohanapluto.jpg

We accused Brenda of not smiling for the pic. Here she is making her excuses and asking forgiveness from Stitch!
ohanastitch.jpg

We did Chef M. for breakfast last trip and will be repeating it again. My kids (then 6, 4, 2) had a great time. We also did 1900 Park Fare, CP, and CRT and enjoyed those as well. My daughter really like chef M. b/c Minnie was there and we didn't see much of Minnie otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter