• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with reservation/ticket question

bare necessities

Mouseketeer
Way back when before the world was turned upside down, we had planned a trip over Thanksgiving. We booked Pop with 9 day PH tickets. I was going to go in and try and see if any of the new deals would help us but I keep getting the message about having to change tickets. When I went a little further into the system it would only give me the option for 7-day tickets (I know this is the new norm). Is there a way to have the system to price the new deal get rid of the PH since it is not available and still keep my 9-day tickets? If not that is OK, keeping the 9 days is the most important. If I have to go under the original deal how do I get rid of the PH and at least get those savings?

I would call Disney. I’ve had luck calling early in the morning with short wait times on hold. A cast member will be able to solve your issue.

It sounds like you have a package. Modifying the package would change to what is currently offered - the new packages include 1-park-per-day with a max of 7 days. You can try calling to see if a CM (or escalate to Guest Relations) can help, but you may need to stick with your current reservation if unwilling to drop 2 days from the tickets.

It sounds like you have a package. Modifying the package would change to what is currently offered - the new packages include 1-park-per-day with a max of 7 days. You can try calling to see if a CM (or escalate to Guest Relations) can help, but you may need to stick with your current reservation if unwilling to drop 2 days from the tickets.
Would they be able to take off the price of the PH without modifying the number of days on the tickets?

Would they be able to take off the price of the PH without modifying the number of days on the tickets?
Yes, if hopping is not available at the time of your trip, you can have the PH upcharge refunded. I’ve heard that needs to be requested before using the ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter