Help with RD at HS and plan for the day - FP questions, etc.

texasgingerbread

DIS Veteran
Hi, I'm trying to decide how to tour HS on May 4. The calendar for this day is "red", crowd calendar a 5. Star Wars fans will be there for "May the 4th be with you". I have 2 sons, ages 6 and hubby. Any suggestions or help you can provide I will be most grateful for.

I was thinking of booking FP for the following:
- Toy Story Mania - 4 FP
- Tower of Terror - 2 FP
- Frozen Sing-a-long - 4 FP

I have an 8:00 Galatic Breakfast at Sci-Fi Theater.

I need to be at the Jedi Signups by 8:55.

Since I'm already on this side of the park should I just stay here an do everything on this side?

First thing, Star Tours, Muppet Vision 3D, Lights Motor Action, The Great Movie Ride, meet Mike & Sulley at 10:00, FP for TSM 10:30

and then I'm lost. What time should I FP Frozen? 11:30? Or are these on the hour...not sure?

Then what time should I keep on going through park and what time should I book ToT for? By this time would I be able to book a 4th fast pass for something? Also, my one son will not ride ToT but is tall enough. Will they let me rider swap even though he meets requirements? So if I did 2 FP for ToT what should my other 2 be for if I break this up?

How early do I need to get there to get into Beauty and the Beast if I don't have a FP?

Might do single rider for Rock N Roller Coaster as well (my boys won't ride).

I want to make it to Character Palooza which is at 6:10 on this day and then we have Jedi Mickey plus Fantasmic after that.

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter