Help With Pricing S/P/D

Rumpletinker

Mouseketeer
Can someone explain how to price a vacation with the stay/play/dine discount? As far as I understand it, you pay rack rate for rooms and children's prices for dining and tickets (unless you upgrade, in which case you pay adult upgrading fees). Have I got it right?

Can someone explain how to price a vacation with the stay/play/dine discount? As far as I understand it, you pay rack rate for rooms and children's prices for dining and tickets (unless you upgrade, in which case you pay adult upgrading fees). Have I got it right?

Pretty much.

On the website go to the special offers. Click into the one you want. Click the 'check availability button on the offer page. When you're pricing your vacation it should have the promotion name at the top so that you know it is being applied.

Pretty much.

On the website go to the special offers. Click into the one you want. Click the 'check availability button on the offer page. When you're pricing your vacation it should have the promotion name at the top so that you know it is being applied.

Thanks! I did this and the price I got was even a little bit lower that what I had figured it to be. :cool1:

Now if only they'd extend the dates.... :rolleyes:

I am right there with you wishing they would extend the dates.. Hoping for some type of pin code or offer for May/June of 2013.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter