• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with price of food ect.

Clairey123

Earning My Ears
Hi going to DLRP with 3 friends who havnt been before ... putting together a little info pack :) Does anyone know where i can get info on how much things cost (such as a meal in the park, a soft drink, a meal in rainforrest cafe ect)
Thanks

Hi going to DLRP with 3 friends who havnt been before ... putting together a little info pack :) Does anyone know where i can get info on how much things cost (such as a meal in the park, a soft drink, a meal in rainforrest cafe ect)
Thanks

drinks are 3 euro a pop!

icecream 3.50

meal in the Park, worst i had was 47 euro for burger and chips for 2 adults and two toddlers

Hello!

We flew back last night... managed to get food costs down to £350ish for five days, inc. a day trip to Paris, which I'm quite chuffed about!

For two adults and two children, dinner cost us between £60 and £120 a night. We had breakfast included, and stocked up on crisps, cereal bars, sweets etc before we left and picked up some baked goods at breakfast!

We did have lunch in the park once, it gave me food poisoning!

Don't buy drinks in the park! Get them from the train station, so much cheaper - but there are drinking fountains everywhere!

It's definitely hard to do it on a budget, but, we decided that we'd much prefer to give the girls more spending money, rather than spending loads on food!

x

4.99 Euros for a packet of crisps in the Disney shop... I couldn't believe it!!!!

It is possible to do on a budget... but only if you go self catering!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter