Help with places to stay

mottinger1979

Earning My Ears
We are heading to Disney in February- 2 families consisting of a total of 4 adults and 3 kids. We were planning to stay offsite in a 3 bdr but would need one with 2 Masters to accomadte the adults and if the 3rd room had bunks beds it would be perfect but we are willing to bend on our specifications. I have checked so many websites it becoming a blur :) Please help-direct me in the right direction. Thanks

I would look at a resort that has 3BR "lockoff" options. I know Silver Lake Resort has these for certain, but I am pretty sure that Bonnet Creek has them too, as do other resorts.

With a 3BR lockoff you essentially get a 2BR Unit attached to a 1BR unit. This will give you a two master bedrooms plus a third bedroom (usually with 2 beds). You will be able to close off a door between the two units if either family wants a bit of quiet time. When configured like this, you also get 2 living areas, or a 4th bedroom if you use the sofa-bed in the smaller unit's living area. This configuration should provide you with the space you need and lots of flexibility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter