1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Help with pillow cases for our 1st trip.

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by Conner306, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Conner306

Conner306 New Member

We are leaving in about 12 days for our first Disney trip!:) I would like to make pillow cases for my DS10 and DS6 with a picture of sleeping Donald or Chip n Dale, or really any character at this point! I have white pillow cases and I'm going to use iron on transfers. Does anyone have any images of sleeping characters for boys? I have been looking through DISigner's photobuckets and 4Shared accounts, which are fabulous, and I have found sleeping princesses, but nothing for boys. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Scooby3x1y

Scooby3x1y New Member

I have not seen sleeping characters geared toward boys. However, consider a cute graphic with a phrase with it like "sleep tight" or "sweet dreams".

4. bababear_50

bababear_50 <font color=royalblue>Does amazing things with tee

"Sweet Dreams"

Hugs Mel

This is my GD Hannah's

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

here is a blank
    let me know if you want names

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

5. Disneysince1982

Disneysince1982 Active Member

Here's my try......
    [​IMG]

Barbara

6. Conner306

Conner306 New Member

You guys are so great! I love both designs.

7. Conner306

Conner306 New Member

No need to personalize; thank you for offering though. I have already printed their names in Waltograph to put on the edge of the pillowcase. I am so glad you had Chip n Dale, as both boys love them!