• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with pillow cases for our 1st trip.

Conner306

Earning My Ears
We are leaving in about 12 days for our first Disney trip!:) I would like to make pillow cases for my DS10 and DS6 with a picture of sleeping Donald or Chip n Dale, or really any character at this point! I have white pillow cases and I'm going to use iron on transfers. Does anyone have any images of sleeping characters for boys? I have been looking through DISigner's photobuckets and 4Shared accounts, which are fabulous, and I have found sleeping princesses, but nothing for boys. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance!

We are leaving in about 12 days for our first Disney trip!:) I would like to make pillow cases for my DS10 and DS6 with a picture of sleeping Donald or Chip n Dale, or really any character at this point! I have white pillow cases and I'm going to use iron on transfers. Does anyone have any images of sleeping characters for boys? I have been looking through DISigner's photobuckets and 4Shared accounts, which are fabulous, and I have found sleeping princesses, but nothing for boys. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance!

I have not seen sleeping characters geared toward boys. However, consider a cute graphic with a phrase with it like "sleep tight" or "sweet dreams".

No need to personalize; thank you for offering though. I have already printed their names in Waltograph to put on the edge of the pillowcase. I am so glad you had Chip n Dale, as both boys love them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter