Help with picking a restaurant

kvenable

Earning My Ears
My family and I are going to Disney Dec 21-26. We need a place to eat on the 23rd. We currently have reservations at The Plaza, Brown Derby, 50's Prime Time Cafe, Yak and Yeti, Crystal Palace, Rose & Crown, San Angel Inn & Liberty Tree Tavern. We are on the Dining Deluxe plan. Any suggestions would be wonderful. We r traveling with my daughter 14, son 9, and my parents.

My family and I are going to Disney Dec 21-26. We need a place to eat on the 23rd. We currently have reservations at The Plaza, Brown Derby, 50's Prime Time Cafe, Yak and Yeti, Crystal Palace, Rose & Crown, San Angel Inn & Liberty Tree Tavern. We are on the Dining Deluxe plan. Any suggestions would be wonderful. We r traveling with my daughter 14, son 9, and my parents.

Where are you staying? Which park (s) are you visiting on 12/23?

We are eating at Yak and Yeti at 1:00pm. My brother just informed me he was able to get reservations for only 4 at LeCellier at 8:15. We don't have any set plans. My daughter wanted to eat at Downtown Disney, but we have eaten at Captn Jacks already. It was just OK. We are staying at Coronado Springs resort.

If you going to be at AK you could visit the AKL and eat at Boma. If you want to go DTD you could try Raglan Road or Wolfgang Puck's Cafe. Those are all delicious options and all take the dining plan.

Raglan Road (at DTD) has really good food. They have Irish dancing at night, so you might want to look into that to see if it's something you'd enjoy.

If you're on the Deluxe DP you might want to consider trying a resort Signature dining venue. They were all really good. If you can't get Le Cellier and were thinking of getting steak, you might consider Yachtsman at the Yacht Club. With regards to Le Cellier, keep trying, people's plans change so reservations come open.

We love Raglan Road in DTD. We go every trip. It is 1 TS on the DDP.
It is a beautiful restaurant built and imported from Ireland. The food is delicious and the servers are warm and friendly.
They have an Irish band in the evening, as well as periodic Irish Step Dancers.
Whatever you decide I would make an ADR soon. Your choices are most likely very limited at this point. Folks have been making reservations for that week since June.
Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter