• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with Photography

amendez830

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am actually new but have been reading everyones threads for the past few weeks. Yes i have gotten addicted:goodvibes

I have a question after reading and looking at everyone's pictures from Randy Chapman I really think i want to use him...problem is that my wedding is Oct 19th. Does anyone know how far in advance you have to book him?? I think I am now to close to my date. :sad2:

I would call now if I were you, I booked him a year in advance.

Hi, I am actually new but have been reading everyones threads for the past few weeks. Yes i have gotten addicted:goodvibes

I have a question after reading and looking at everyone's pictures from Randy Chapman I really think i want to use him...problem is that my wedding is Oct 19th. Does anyone know how far in advance you have to book him?? I think I am now to close to my date. :sad2:

My wedding was in November and I booked in August-- i think you will be fine just call and check availability with Linda!

I originally book randy a year in advance, then I found another photographer I thought was better but I was wrong after getting our engement photos back. So in January I called Randy back to see if he still had our date open in March. We were so lucky because he had another wedding booked that changed thier date so our date was open again.

I would give him a call its not too late if luck is on your side!

Just make sure you are clear on what type of photos you like (artistic, candid, posed....uh, whatever). That's the one thing I wish I would've done!

I know it's hard when you're first planning and don't really know what you like, but the boards are really helpful in that aspect. Take a look at other people's photos, notice what types of shots you like, and give this feedback to your photographer. Some photographers are more well known for certain styles than others, but I believe most will make adjustments and be more conscious of their shots when you tell them what you're looking for.

Good luck and happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter