Help with Patagonia for DD

yellowjacketfan

Mouseketeer
My college age DD is asking for a Patagonia pullover with zip (maybe 1/4 zip?) Can anyone point me in the right direction for a popular style? And while we're at it, a nice watch- any recs for a brand? Her friend received a Marc Jacobs that she liked. Any other brands that 19-20 yo girls would love? Thanks!

Patagonia has a few different pullover styles. Probably two of the most popular are the snap T and the nano puff. Snap T is a fleece with snaps, the nano puff is zippered with a nylon shell (NOT water proof/resistant). I have both and the nano puff has become my go-to. It has a very wide comfort range which makes it quite versatile. Now everyone in my family has one. Check out their website, www.patagonia.com.

DD16 has asked for the Patagonia Synchilla

Synchilla is Patagonia's version of synthetic fleece. They use it in several different garments from jackets, pullovers and vests to things like hats and gloves. It's incredibly soft and warm. It's most prominently used in the snap T I mentioned in my previous post. I have one I bought in the 80's that I just recently handed down to my 16 yo daughter. The color is actually back in style now.:thumbsup2

My daughter is also a 19 year old college student and has the Patagonia Re-tool Snap-t fleece pullover in a cream color and loves it. As to the watch, she has a Michael Kors watch that she also loves.

My DD that age requested a Mark Jacobs watch in rose gold and the same Patagonia thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter