help with packing

jackie101

DIS Veteran
We are leaving in 3 weeks :cool1: and I want to start packing - I remember seeing a great packing list on here?? help please

FWIW -- I've been at Disney a few years in early December and it can get quite chilly! I'm from South Florida, so wimpier than most I'm sure, but I would say it dipped into the 40s a few evenings. So, you might want to bring jackets. (OTOH - The days are warm and sunny and I saw people out by the pools too)

I'm leaving in 10 days and not sure what in the world to pack. Someone told me bathing suits/shorts for hte day and jeans/pants/sweatshirts for the night! That's a lot of clothes! LOL

We're leaving Saturday (4 days!)!!

I'm very excited but also very overwhelmed!

We haven't packed anything yet -- I still have to get the suitcases out of the attic!!

Wish me luck!!

Sorry - I meant to say that I have a GREAT packing list (I found on here) but it's saved on my computer at home. When I get home from work (if somebody else hasn't already posted it) I'll be happy to.

For right now, unfortunately I'd pack both type of clothes - warm and cold. You never know. 2 years ago I was down there after Christmas - it was HOT HOT HOT all week long, then the day we were leaving it was FREEZING!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter