Help with OKW studio

charlottebetty

You don't count the day you're on or the day you g
Hi

We are staying in a studio at OKW in August :cool1: and like the look of buildings in the area of 53,54,55, or 56. Can anyone give us any information about these buildings or suggest a building that is quiet but near a pool? It's not important to be near the main buildings.

Thanks

55 and 56 are closest to the pool. 55 is farther from the road and closest to the river.

:) Bill

Southpoint is very nice and close to the quite pool (1 minute walk). It also is a good location it you like to walk to DTD since the path origonates there. If you want a view I would suggest asking for a upper floor

bookwormde

Thanks to you both.

Is that what you recommend I request - southpoint top floor? It looks nice on google earth.

South point is a larger area. If you want a specific area, I would specify a building number.

:) Bill

Southpoint is very nice and close to the quite pool (1 minute walk). It also is a good location it you like to walk to DTD since the path origonates there. If you want a view I would suggest asking for a upper floor

bookwormde

I concur. We stayed there last Christmas and you had the best of both worlds, on the river and near the quiet pool. And it was Quiet with a capital "Q"! Buildings 55 and 56. Well enjoyed staying in buildings 41 and 42 near the Turtle Shack and its quiet pool on Turtle Pond.

Pls clarify building numbers close to DTD (walkable). Is it 55 or 56 or 41, 42? I would like to keep this in mind for a future trip.

Pls clarify building numbers close to DTD (walkable). Is it 55 or 56 or 41, 42? I would like to keep this in mind for a future trip.

55 is the closest walk to DTD. It is the last buidling just before the walkway.

Hi

We are staying in a studio at OKW in August :cool1: and like the look of buildings in the area of 53,54,55, or 56. Can anyone give us any information about these buildings or suggest a building that is quiet but near a pool? It's not important to be near the main buildings.

Thanks

In building 55 see if you can get room 5520,stayed there lots of times, it's very very nice. WELCOME HOME.

how long does it take to get to dtd from 55?

Depending on how fast you walk, I'd say about 12-15 minutes. That would be to the Cirque parking lot and longer if you are going farther than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter