Help with Newsletters Ideas

wanna_b_n_disney

Earning My Ears
I am wondering what information you have included in your news letters? I am trying to get some idea... I am so lost... If I could borrow some of your ideas, of course non personal information... :lmao:

I have the layout and started it but now I am lost ...
If anyone is willing to share their ideas..

That being said, we are hoping for an Escape Vow Renewal 6/2011 and it's a year and a half out, but just wanna give my guest a chance to save for the trip. It's more or less a heads up with general information and cost, as we know the rates are subject to change before 2011...

Thanks for any ideas you may have that will help.

I can't wait to hear everyone's idea...we are thinking of doing the same thing as our date is June 29, 2011 (hopefully) and we are also having an escape wedding.

I can't wait to hear everyone's idea...we are thinking of doing the same thing as our date is June 29, 2011 (hopefully) and we are also having an escape wedding.

YAY :banana: and congratulations... funny you replied I just read your PJ yesterday... I have a good friends who her and her hubby are 20 yrs diffrence... and I agree age is just a number... as long as you are both happy that's all that counts.. :hug:

We can plan 2gether... I am so excited... I have not really gotten far on my planning.. do have my colors picked tho... lol
maybe we can bounce idea's off each other as I have no a clue ... just winging it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter