• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with my WDW budget please!

Wow! Thanks for all the help.

I am giving the kids there own $50 gift cards about half way through the trip to get there souveniors. The $40/day is mainly for the souvenior cups, and things my husband and myself may want ;) (slushies and such)or little trinkets and such (pressed pennies and things).

About the tips, :confused: so I am pretty close to the right amounts right? 18% is even on buffets with a party of 6?

And I agree with PP about, mousekeeping. It should be on the show "Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe". I'm sure they see their share of icky stuff:scared1: and desire a little extra.

This may be a once in a lifetime, (but admittedly I have caught the bug) and I want it to be fairly stress free and "perfect".

I also think your mousekeeping tip is good. I read on here recently $1/pp +$1 per day. :woohoo:

What about a tip for the housekeepers at the hotel on the road :drive: going there and coming back?

My only observation is that you *might* want to include funds for a few adult beverages. After several loooooonnnnnngggg days at the parks with what seems like most of humanity there also, even if you don't normally imbibe, it may sound really good to you and your husband. I'm just sayin' . . . :rolleyes1

Have a great trip!
Candee

Amen to that, sister!:thumbsup2

In regards to the purchase at gardengrocer....

If all you need is bread and milk, I would assume you can get it at the resort store. I'm sure it is overpriced, but even 2 loaves of bread and 2 gallons of milk can't possibly be $30.:eek: That way, you don't have to worry about the minimum order at GG and you also won't have to leave the resort to get your supplies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter