• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with Meals

DisneyFan06

<font color=magenta>I think I can pretty much draw
I have been putting on my weight and starting right now, I decided to stop exercising again. For some reason, I been slacking. I just haven't had enough time or energy. I mean, I need some motivation - I guess. At one time, I lost about 70 lbs and I am slowly gaining weight. I dont want to.

I have a touch time planning my meals, etc.. Do you eat Breakfast? If so, what do you eat - I need meal suggestions, etc... I was thinking just a Light and Fit Yogurt Smoothie for Breakfast and thats it. But I dont know.

Thanks.

I have a protein deficiency (so I have to consume more protein than a normal person does), so my usual breakfast is a V8 or fruit, 1/2 cup of skim milk and a protein bar. You have to be very careful with protein bars though, since many are loaded with sugar and calories and some not-so-nice stuff you would never want to put in your body. I will occasionally have one of those new de-lights breakfast sandwiches, but with only 18 grams of protein it sort of messes up my requirements for the day.

My nutritionist says to have at least 1/4 of your total daily calories for breakfast, so just a yogurt wont get it done.

Yes to breakfast for sure!!! And I agree w/ the above post: stay away from bars if you can. Personally, I go as fresh as possible........meaning nothing processed/minimal processed foods. Egg whites, fruit, whole wheat toast/bagel, milk, oatmeal, etc.

If you do have the time to meal plan then you should. My number one recommendation: Journal EVERYTHING that goes in your mouth!! The awareness of what I consume always keeps me in check! Good luck!

I often have fruit from breakfast. Sometimes I'll have cereal or toast w/pb.

Lunch is usually a pb&j or pita/hummus. I will also have fruit and/or a soy yogurt.

Snack - apple/pb or a soy yogurt

Dinner - Either fish or a bean dish and something with with whole grains/potato and a huge serving of steamed/sauteed/stir-fried veggies or a veggie-rich soup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter