• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help with mardi gras design

samantharojas

Earning My Ears
Hi!!
We are looking for a mardi gras design with any type if Disney theme to put on shirts to wear on mardi gras day....it does not have to be personalized it can just say something like celebrating mardi gras 2012 Disney style....would like to stay with purple green gold colors.....any help would be appreciated. Thanks Sam

Hi Sam,

here is the one from me.

mardigras1.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy,
We love it!!! It is perfect except for one minor change the year should be 2012...can you change it? Thanks Sam

Hi, I was looking through your photo bucket and I loved the pictures of the princesses in their 'elegant' poses and gowns. It has the girl's name and 'true princess' on it. I would really appreciate it if you could make an Ariel with Rylee on the shirt and a Jasmine with Kyla on the shirt. We will be heading to WDW during Mardi Gras 2012. Would it also be possible if you could make a shirt with Goofy in a Mardi Gras theme (for my husband) and a Minnie Mouse in a Mardi Gras theme (for me). You could omit the year. Thank you, in advance!

LOL, You are correct. I don't know why I wrote '2012', I meant to put '2013'. Thanks for the correction.

I hope she has seen my post on this thread. How long should I wait for a reply before posting another request from others?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter