Help with making loop request

trayclan

Earning My Ears
This will be our first trip to FW. We will be there Nov. 30th thru Dec. 8th. in a preferred campsite. We have no idea what loop to request. We will be in a TT. A friend said request loop 600, but I see now that is premium sites. Could someone suggest a great loop? Are they all just as good? I didn't want to miss out on requesting a good loop if I should. Thanks so much!

Loops 100, 200, 300 are still preferred and close to the Marina area..Take a look at Google Earth and you can see the Loops up close..We stayed in Loop 300 and it was a great location..

300 is a preferred pet loop, and our personal favorite. Short walk to the marina and close to the new dog park, plus there's a great dog walk along the canal.

We've requested 300 for our 11/30-12/19 stay - fingers crossed!

We aren't bringing our pets (4 kids is enough), but we are huge animal lovers! We would love to see and be around everyone else's pets. Thanks for the info.

Just remember it's a request and they try to get you in the loop you ask for we went in Oct and requested the 300 loop they were going to give us the 600 loop we asked if there were any 300 loop sites left so they gave us one we went to the site and couldn't fit so we ended up in the 1400 loop
BEST site we ever had if you want to be near the meadows trading post, pool,or campfire/movies this is a good loop plus you can fish in the canal or the pond by the bikebarn which is right behind the campfire/movies this would be my first choice especially if you have kids

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter