• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with Magnets pretty, pretty please?

Melmo1978

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

I have been copying and pasting for hours and having the hardest time making magnets for our door. We aren't leaving for quite awhile but would TRULY APPRECIATE if someone could make a few magnets for me.:)

Thank you,
Mel

Hello :) Please list your trip details, (dates, ship name, names you want on the magnets, etc). Also you might want to browse DISigners photo bucket accounts and you can post a specific request on a DISsigners thread. Once your designs are complete they will be posted on the board and you will need to print them and mount them on magnets or print them on magnet paper. I do some cruise DISigns, My photo bucket link is in my signature. :)

Thank you Lady B! I looked at your photo bucket but it said it was empty. I went to your thread and saw your awesome designs!! Could you please help me with a few? We're going on the Dream in January 2014. Could you please do a name fill for Jack- Star Wars, Luke- Star Wars, Mel-minnie, and Matt-Mickey.

Could you please also make 3 Mickey heads with the shorts and 1 Minnie? Mickeys would have one for Jack, Luke and Matt and one for me-Mel on the Minnie

Do you also have any larger ones with a cruise boat? Maybe saying We're Sailing Away on the Dream January 2014, The Modica Family

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! You are truly talented!

Best,
Melissa (Mel)

Thank you Lady B! I looked at your photo bucket but it said it was empty. I went to your thread and saw your awesome designs!! Could you please help me with a few? We're going on the Dream in January 2014. Could you please do a name fill for Jack- Star Wars, Luke- Star Wars, Mel-minnie, and Matt-Mickey.

Could you please also make 3 Mickey heads with the shorts and 1 Minnie? Mickeys would have one for Jack, Luke and Matt and one for me-Mel on the Minnie

Do you also have any larger ones with a cruise boat? Maybe saying We're Sailing Away on the Dream January 2014, The Modica Family

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! You are truly talented!

Best,
Melissa (Mel)

Hello :) I am happy to work on these for you, it might take me a bit of time to get to them as I have some other requests on my thread but I should have them to you within a month. You are not sailing until next year correct? Do you want the starwars fills in Mickey starwars or movie starwars?
Just a note about the photobucket, when you get to the page on the left should be some text that says show albums or subfolders, you have to click on that and then select the folder you want to see. Sometimes photobucket is a bit glitchy but I checked out the link today and it should be working ok.
:goodvibes

You're the best! Thank you! I will look into that photobucket thing-as you can tell I'm such a novice! Thanks again! Either Star Wars would be fine

Here you go, please let me know if you need anything else:)
Please be sure to download the full size from photobucket before saving.

These are adorable! Simple yet classic! Could you create three Minnie Mouse heads with the names Grandma, Kathy, and Sarah? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter