• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with Hotel recommendations please

snowy1022

Earning My Ears
We will be driving the to port the day before we sail. We are hoping to find a good hotel off an exit about 1 hour before we get to port. We will be coming in on I95...any good exits that you can recommend to us? It will be late night when we arrive.

We drive to the port and book the Radisson, they have a cruise package that included shule to the port and leaving your car at the hotel, it also included a full buffet breakfast and not expensive when you take into account the parking package.
I have never seen it on any sites except there's.

Ron Jon's Cape Caribe Resort is right next to the port.

We also have booked the Radisson. My sister has stayed there and liked the pool for her kids, the convenience, and the free shuttle. There are some decent deals on expedia etc. I then e-mailed them about the shuttle and they set it up for me. Very easy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter