• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help with hotel discounts

NLK

Mouseketeer
We have not stayed at any of the hotels in Universal but, we want to during our up coming trip in Oct. I was wondering where I could look for discounts on the hotel rooms. I see that they give AAA discount but, is there any web-sites I can look at other than travelocity. Thanks for any help.:D

you can also book through hotelkingdom.com, they often have decent discounts. If you are lucky, you might be able to get an entertainment discount (they aren't always available) if you have an entertainment book (can buy at entertainment.com). You have to call the hotel directly to find out (1-800-beastar). If a company you work for participates, you can get a fan club discount (enter FAN). If you buy an annual pass, you can get a discount. Just enter APH in the discount code box on the reservation page at universalorlando.com or loewshotels.com

It seems that the APH or Entertainment discounts are usually the best. HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter