Help with HHN voucher

Lucky4me

DIS Veteran
I bought a combo ticket through Undercover Tourist with 2 day park to park and 1 HHN entrance.
No date on the HHN voucher.
My questions are:
1. Does Halloween night sell out and if so, how can I change the voucher over to a hard ticket to make sure we get in?
2. Can you explain early access to HHN and is it necessary to get the full experience of HHN?

Thanks!

I bought a combo ticket through Undercover Tourist with 2 day park to park and 1 HHN entrance.
No date on the HHN voucher.
My questions are:
1. Does Halloween night sell out and if so, how can I change the voucher over to a hard ticket to make sure we get in?
2. Can you explain early access to HHN and is it necessary to get the full experience of HHN?
I'm not familiar with the UT ticket but if you have a voucher, you'll probably have to exchange it for an event ticket. The event rarely sells out but Express Plus passes do...it depends on the date. Halloween night is usually a little slower than other nights...historically.

Early entry into HHN is called Stay & Scream which allows you to stay in park after the 5pm closing and lets you into several houses before the general public is admitted. Usually the holding area is released at 6pm so you'll have 30 minutes to do houses w/o much of a wait. It's not absolutely necessary to experience everything but it certainly helps. If you have to exchange the voucher, you might as well do it when you're in the Studios so you can do S & S that night.

From my experience the HHN ticket is included on your 2 day ticket meaning the HHN portion is already encoded onto your park ticket. Most of those are only for non-peak HHN nights (Sunday-Thursday). you won't need to exchange your ticket for anything for HHN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter