Help with gift for male travelers

goaliewife

Mouseketeer
Good morning mouse friends. I need a little help with gift ideas for male traveling companions.

W are a group of three couples coming to the WORLD in three weeks. I have already gotten gifts for the women, eye masks and ear plugs, and a freshen up kit for prior to landing at MCO. Totally stumped on something for the men, I.e., something that they won't think is beyond them or something that they might want to use during the trip. Middle aged men.

why don't you get the guys the travel kits too? my husband and boys like their ear plugs, mask, and travel kits, ear buds. maybe they will too!

Hmmm.
A Mickey Mouse Male Robe? Slippers? Sunglasses?
hmm. camera strap?

Perhaps a new wallet?

Disney Lanyard, snacks for the trip--like cheese crackers, M&Ms, etc. Disney giftcard, Itunes card for Disney Apps. Collection of pennies and quaters for the pressed pennies machines.

Thanks for the ideas. All great. Everyone has iPads or smart phones, so iTunes cards are great, along with their own travel freshen up kits and ear plugs, ooh and maybe Starbucks cards for our layovers. Really liked the slippers and robe ideas also. Well, better get going to pick everything up this weekend, then I will be done except for our own packing.

Peppermint foot cream, a carabiner or two for baseball cap or whatever, a water bottle holder that goes around a beltloop, a pedometer, a string bag like swimmers use for carrying stuff in the parks.

I think its very thoughtful of you to do this for the group! What a kind gesture!

Thank you for the kind words DakotaRose. Nice to hear. It took DH and I many years to get these other two couples to agree to come. One couple are total Disney people and have had season passes for Disneyland out here for years. The other couple came with us to Florida in 2000, which was before we were DVC members, and the male of that couple swore he would never come again (it rained 7 of the 9 days that we were there, and not just the usual afternoon downfall....we were there in June and broke a drought for that state, total rain all day). So, DH and I are so excited to share our love of the World and how great it is to stay at the resort. Thanks again everyone for your input. I used a combination of all suggestions for the male gifts.

I think it would be kinda creepy for me to buy them lingerie, lol, and even creepier for you to suggest it,lmao.

You can't think of a gift idea for the guys, I think this one would work.

Okay, yes I get that, and I think I will leave that in the "okay, that was a suggestion category" to share with everyone later. Still CREEPERS

I have my DH, DS16 and DS 6 i had disney florist deliver the snack bag with tote and fleece blanket to our room they loved our treats from mickey and snacked on them all week and i got to claim the tote and blankie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter