• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with finding Disney version of Life

Elke

Mouseketeer
We returned from Orlando the end of August. While there we went to Downtown Disney and visited the huge Toy Store they have. They have a Disney version of the game Life. My daughter adores the game and would have loved the Disney version but they were out of it. Does anyone have a number I could call to keep checking to see if they get a new supply? I would love to surprise her at Christmas.

Thank you so much for your help.

Elke

I don't know this number but I'm going to move this to our community board and I'll bet that someone there can help you find this game.

Is it the Monster's version? That's the only one I know of. It's made by Milton Bradley and was available at most toy stores.

We got ours at Toys R Us, but that was last Christmas. Try their web site?

we too love the Game of Life & a Disney Version sounds terrific:D

Thank all of you for your help and Nativetx thank you for doing a search. No, it is not the Monstors Inc. version.

When we were there in August there was a picture of a LIFE game with all the parks on the board. I asked the woman working there and she said they were all out and when they get them in, they fly off the shelves.

I appreciate everyone trying and I will continue my search. I was hoping someone had the number for Once Upon a Toy. Maybe they would let me order one.

Thanks again.

Elke

Have you tried E-Bay? Not to doubt you but you are sure it was Life? I have only seen the Disney Monopoly version, because I happen to own it also, that has the parks and attractions on it. I hope you are right thought! I would love to get a version of the game!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter