Help with excursion..advice...

Can I get some good stories/advice on these excursions? Which ones have you done?

• Seahorse Catamaran Snorkel Adventure--CC

• Catamaran Sail & Reef Snorkeling

• Caribbean Queen Snorkel Tour

• Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter--is it worth the money?

• Stingray City and Blue Lagoon Combination Tour

• Adastra Gardens & City Tour

• Blackbeard's Cay & Stingray Adventure

Results are only viewable after voting.

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
We are doing the land/sea package and will have 3 days at sea..
WOuld love advice/recommendations on excursions...preferrably the ones i have listed or tell me something i should look into that you've enjoyed

Are you doing 4 days in WDW and a 3 day cruise?

Or are you doing the 7 day eastern cruise, which has 3 days at sea, and Disney world?

We've been on the 7 day eastern and western.......so I'd be glad to give you my opinions. However, we've never done the 3 or 4 day Bahama cruises.....sorry can't help you there.
Fran
:teacher:

We are doing 4 days at WDW then 3 at sea on the Wonder...
Nassau & Castway Cay...
Sorry I might not have been specific enough...

I don't know how old your girls are but when we went on the Wonder Halloween cruise this past year, we did the swim with the dolphins. I booked it directly with the company at www.dolphinswims.com
My chilren were 13, 12, and 8 at the time. My 8 year old is not a great swimmer by any means, but you need to don a wet suit and a life jacket. We had a blast, hugging, dancing, kissing the dolphins. At the end they do a thrust where a 1 dolphin pushes the kids through the air and you are literally standing on the water as the dolphin pushes you, 2 dolphins for the adults. We were in the water with 5 other people at the time. My kids still talk about to this day. We also ordered that day and bought the album. Details are available at the web site. I think it was about $119. but they took great shots of both my husband and I and all the kids hugging and kissing the dolphins. We also took a waterproof camera with us and got some great up close pics of the dolphins. Yes, it was rather pricey but definitely a once in a lifetime experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter