• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with Ears needed

Sunstar

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to make Lurkyloo's bride and groom mouse ears baseball caps, but we can't find the bride headband anywhere. Does anyone know where I might be able to find a set of the white mouse ears headband with the white veil (I've found the one with the colored viel)? Thanks!

When I was there last they were planning to discontinue this style of ears. I hope for your sake they didn't, and it was just a rumor!

When we were there last month 6/7-6/21 they had the head band everywhere. I even saw them on the stand alone kiosks. So whether or not they've flooded the shops with them to get rid..... I don't know, but there was definitely an abundance of them.

Disney is not discontinuing the bride ears headband.

You can call Merchandise Guest Services to purchase anything sold in the parks and at the resorts: 1-877-560-6477. I just called, and they have plenty of headbands.

Disney is not discontinuing the bride ears headband.

You can call Merchandise Guest Services to purchase anything sold in the parks and at the resorts: 1-877-560-6477. I just called, and they have plenty headbands.

I don't think I knew that. Thanks Lurkyloo!

Sure thing! It's a really great service for both Disneyland and Disney World. The other day I called them to buy a replacement for a Disneyland glass I'd broken, and they sent a new one for free! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter