• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with Disney Wonder T-Shirt

rjmkhall

Earning My Ears
I just caught on to this awesome webiste this weekend and found some really cool designs for cruise t-shirts. I wasn't paying attention though which threads I was on and unfortunately can't seem to find one that I really loved. It is a picture of a porthole with the Disney Wonder inside, all the characters below and names of all the family members around the porthole. I would love to have this made for our cruse but I don't know where to find the wonderful designer. Please help! We are leaving in 7 weeks and I've tasked myself with getting all 14 shirts made. I've never done the transfers before so I'm a bit nervous. Can't do anything though until I settle on a design. Does anyone have a link to the thread or have a great t-shirt design for a family cruising together. Thanks!!!!

I just caught on to this awesome webiste this weekend and found some really cool designs for cruise t-shirts. I wasn't paying attention though which threads I was on and unfortunately can't seem to find one that I really loved. It is a picture of a porthole with the Disney Wonder inside, all the characters below and names of all the family members around the porthole. I would love to have this made for our cruse but I don't know where to find the wonderful designer. Please help! We are leaving in 7 weeks and I've tasked myself with getting all 14 shirts made. I've never done the transfers before so I'm a bit nervous. Can't do anything though until I settle on a design. Does anyone have a link to the thread or have a great t-shirt design for a family cruising together. Thanks!!!!

I believe that's one of Pat's designs . . . it's a beautiful design.

Here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1363902

Wow are you quick to respond. I just sent a PM and can't wait to see the design. Thanks a bunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter