Help with Disney Tickets

Bilboo

Mouseketeer
Hello!

It's been a long, long time since I posted on DisBoards, and as I'm sure is usually the case I've come back to get answers to questions! ;-)

Off to Orlando next year for the first time since 2012, and looks like major changes to Disney for the tickets, fastpass etc, and that's where my question lies.

Booked with Virgin and from a Disney perspective we've gone for Disney's 14 Day Ultimate Ticket which includes Memory Maker as a freebie. I should mention we are staying off-site.

I understand from Virgin that we are given vouchers (rather than the tickets I've always had in the past) which we exchange for tickets once we get there.

So...
- How do we exchange the tickets when we get there?
- What do we get (paper/card ticket, plastic ticket, these new fangled wristbands etc)?
- I understand we can book FastPath up to a month ahead, how do we do this (without tickets)?
- How does Memory Maker fit into all this?
- What are these new fangled wristbands?

Sorry if that's a deluge of questions, but if anyone can talk me through this process I'd be immeasurably grateful.

Many thanks in advance,
John

Last edited:
On your ticket confirmation you should get a code, you then login to my Disney experience and there's an option to add your tickets. Add the code and it's show your tickets and you can book your fast passes when you come to 30 days before. When you get there go to the information desk and they will give you a card for each ticket as your not staying on site you won't get magic bands unless you buy them. You then use the card to get in, to use your fast passes and when you have photo's taken.

The photo's are added to your Disney Experience account and you can then download them.

Hi pinklotusflower,

Thought I thanked you around the time you replied but clearly I never, so thanks!

Regards
John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter