Help with Disney themed Birthday

Celluloidgal

<font color=blue>Absinthe is my aqua vitae!<br><fo
...calling all mousekeeters...

My 8yr old DS wants a Disney-themed Birthday party. We are having to throw this together last minute. It is a small event, I'm just needing some creative ideas.

I'm doing an evite. What should I write for the "Who's coming", "Yes" reply, "Maybe" reply & "No" reply? He is inviting 4 girls & 4 boys...he was very specific about this :rolleyes:

I think I'll make Mickey Cupcakes instead of a cake. Use oreos for the ears :earboy2: I think I've seen some Disney themed juice drinks around.

Got the Disney music covered.

Any ideas for games? I was thinking we could play "hot potato" with one of our small Mickeys.

There has to be a way to use some of those wonderful mickeyhead shaped paint chip samples...

Anyone?

If there is a Kroger near you they have all kinds of disney themed products. You could cake mickey burgers with Mickey cheese
snack-meal.jpg

Mickey Burger Heads...too cute :goodvibes

(BTW, like the frog in your siggie)

He is inviting 4 girls & 4 boys...he was very specific about this :rolleyes:

Why does that not surprise me with him :rotfl:? I am surprised, though, that he didn't want 5 girls and 4 boys (plus him) so that everyone will have a "friend" :love:. Is it going to be princess themed? I assume Princess Aurora is invited princess:??

Sounds like fun ::yes::.

I assume Princess Aurora is invited princess:??

:cloud9:
I'm sure he'll be thinking of her...

He just requested "Disney themed" so I'm guessing anything Disney will do. (Trying to relive our summer vacation I guess)

Aw.
Maybe if you have Disney Scene It or Disney Charades you can play that?

Or you can make a scavenger hunt and have the clues be written on the LGMH. :)

BTW those mickey shaped hamburger patties are TOO CUTE!:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter