Help with Disney ringtones

northwenald

DIS Veteran
I just got an iphone - YIPPEE !!!! I would love to have it ring "When you wish upon a star". Can anyone tell me how to do this? Do I have to buy an app and do it that way. Any help would be Great !!!!
Thanks everyone !!!!

I have one too. There are a few on itunes but you can also find some on phonezoo.com (it's free). With those if I remember right they email it to you and you download it to your comp. I'm not comp savvy but was able to figure it out. you can also take a song and create your own just google for instructions on this. Good luck

I don't remember seeing that tho.

go to the website

http://www.myxer.com/

search Disney ringtones

then it takes you to a page - now in the "new" search add When you wish upon a star - and check the box "show no cost items only"

now you have to click on each one to hear it - click on customize if you want to change anything -

then you register your iphone and it sends it directly

for my DD that doesnt have an iphone she has it emailed I think, and uploads it to her computer, then uses her usb cord to get it to her phone from the computer

BTW - you cant add to the sounds for the texts - which upsets me

Myxer has some really funny holiday ringtones - I love the st patrick day one, with a leprechaun telling you to pick up your phone, this music is getting annoying!!

also, on your iphone, you go to settings,

from settings go to ringtones

I customize my ringtones per person.

My dd ringtone - Pirates of the Caribbean (her favorite ride)
my mom - Its a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

I also have Lion King, Splash Mountain, Wishes- intro, and of course the monorail spiel!! Time to add When you wish upon a star!!

iringer :) google it and download it - it will make a ringtone out of any song in your library!! I have mary poppins and Enchanted :)

phonezoo.com is my favorite. you set it up so that any tones you find there will be sent straight to your phone.

If you have a mac, you can make your own ringtones through garageband. I also downloaded the app "create ringtones" and you can make them on your phone from any song in your music folder. It is a little tricky to get them from the app to the phone so you can select it for a ringtone though.

Thanks everyone !!!!!! This is great. I can't wait to play around with some Disney songs. :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks again !!!!!

I want the resort bus background music, cant seems to figure out what that is called...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter