HELP with Disney Photo Session at Epcot

kathneric

Earning My Ears
Hi All!!:wave2:
I hope I'm putting this thread in the right place. We are doing a photo shoot in October. We are doing the hour one session (cannot think of what they are calling it) :confused3
We are doing Epcot at 9am and was told we could do England, France and Morocco, not Canada (a wedding that mornign).
I'm REALLY excited! I'm that type of mom that always said I would do photo's, like the ones in the mall and with my daughter turnign 2 soon, I'm embarrassed to say, I've NEVER done it!!! Thats why I'm really excited about this shoot.
I'm just clueless about photos. I was married in Disney, had an outside photographer and was really unhappy with my pictures, like I have 1 wedding pic in my house so I really wanted to do this with Disney and I'm hopefully we will get some nice shots.
Here is my question.... I don't want thses shots to scream disney, I'm really just hoping to use the locations to get some unique shots. Can anyone, whose done this locations or anyone who really just has a love of photography share any ideas of where in these locations. Or maybe you have pics you could post to give me a good idea???
Thanks for any help you can offer!! :thumbsup2

I did a photo session in Epcot in 2006 (sorry, the pictures only stay online for a few months or you can pay to extend them. I ended up throwing most of the pictures away because they were with an old boyfriend :lmao:). Anyways, it was a great experience and I LOVED our pictures. We were told to choose a country or two that we wanted pictures at, but we ended up doing almost all of them. My favorite pictures were in France and the U.K. The garden area in the back of the U.K. is lovely in pictures and the fountains and flowers in France made great backdrops.

We had never had professional pictures taken so we didn't know what to do. The photographer was great and put us in poses or took pictures as we walked or talked. I think the whole thing lasted about an hour or a little over and I think it was well worth it! I hope you have a great time and end up with pictures you love!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter