• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with dinner ressies

dipastor

Mouseketeer
Hello All. We have been to Disney a few times and I'm trying to find a restaurant for dinner we have not been to yet.
Here's the line up of ones we've tried

- Tokyo Dining
- Via Napoli
- Bierrgarten
- Morroco
- San Angel Inn
- Rose and Crown Pub
- Le Cellier
- Park Fare
- Grand Floridian Cafe
- Calif. Grill
- O'Hana
- Wolfgang Puck
- Mickey's Backyard BBQ
- 50's prime time (lunch)
- Sci Fi Diner (lunch)
- Cape May Cafe
- Kouzzina
- Flying Fish
- Hollywood Brown Derby

sorry for the long list. Is there anything not on this list you love and would recommend for a family of 5? DS 11, ds 8 and dd 7. Kids are very good at nice restaurants.

thanks, recommendations much appreciated. We will be there 2nd week of December. We are staying at Beach Club.

d

Good Morning: My Disney kids love Crystal Palace. I don't see Chef Mickey's on your list, either. Via Nappoli is good, too.

We enjoy Captain's Grille and it's right there at the Yacht Club. We also ate dinner at Norway and timed it perfectly so that when we were finished, we were able to watch Illuminations. Have fun!

Depending on what you're looking for.

The food is regular standard ol' food,
but I also have 2 boys who are into sports and of course love lots of TV's showing sports,
so for us ESPN is a must do.
Close to BC too.

1900 park fare?

Okay.. thanks guys for the suggestions. Going to the restaurant reservations now.
d

Our list is similar to yours. We are trying Garden Grill, Be Our Guest, Beaches and Cream, Big River Grill, and Tuskar House as new ones to for our upcoming trip. I second the post for Crystal Palace and Chef Mickey's also. They are great.

can really recommend breakfast at Tusker House,princess meal at Akerhaus and Crystal Palace and BOG if you can get ADR.We did Boma for dinner and after dinner went and listened to a CM tell us about African culture ,animals etc. my DD5 found it fascinating. I think these would be perfect for your girls!

Okay. Thanks. I was able to get breakfast at Chef Mickey's. we have been to tusker house for breakfast (my personal fav). I have never done big river grill or akersus. Is the food good?
Have a res for via Napoli also.
D

We love Garden Grill and Coral Reef too.

Also, I noticed that you don't have Hoop Dee Doo Revue listed. We LOVE it there.

Okay. Thanks. I was able to get breakfast at Chef Mickey's. we have been to tusker house for breakfast (my personal fav). I have never done big river grill or akersus. Is the food good?
Have a res for via Napoli also.
D

We had dinner at Akersus and enjoyed food.buffet to start and you order main course from a selection:coffee and then they brought out pudding family style.:coffee:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter