Help with dining reservation date

ppmcoj

Mouseketeer
We have a stay booked at the new Swan Reserve with checking on May 28th - June 5th that I booked through the Marriott website but have linked to my disney account. I believe my dining reservation window should have started on March 28th, but I've only been able to access reservations for May 28th and 29th so far. All of the dates of my stay are highlighted but this morning, when I tried to check May 30 - June 4, it doesn't give me any results and says nothing is available. I've tried on both the desktop and the app and neither one is working. Does anyone know if there's a reason I can't access dining reservations for the full length of my stay at this point but only one day at a time at the exact 60 day window?

It's a cookies problem. The dining website "forgets" that you're logged in and that you have an on-site stay. People have had some luck using private browsing/incognito mode, or by navigating to the restaurant page first and searching for availability there rather than on the general dining search.

It's a cookies problem. The dining website "forgets" that you're logged in and that you have an on-site stay. People have had some luck using private browsing/incognito mode, or by navigating to the restaurant page first and searching for availability there rather than on the general dining search.
Would it still be a cookies problem through the disney app as well?

Yeah the app is basically just showing you the same webpages, just formatted to your phone.
I tried the private browsing option on my desktop and also tried going directly to the specific restaurant page and unfortunately neither one worked. Out of more disney trips than I can count, this is the first time I've encountered this problem. Normally, I would just try to keep searching and always check at the last minute, but there was one particular reservation I really wanted this time.

On the website, not app, make sure you are logged in. Select MyDisneyExperience on the top right. It will force you to log, if you are not already. Then use the pull down menu for MyDisneyExperience and select "Reserve Dining". See if that works.

On the website, not app, make sure you are logged in. Select MyDisneyExperience on the top right. It will force you to log, if you are not already. Then use the pull down menu for MyDisneyExperience and select "Reserve Dining". See if that works.
Unfortunately I've done all of those things and nothing is working. Tried clearing the cookies, logged out and then back in, tried a different browser, my husband logged in from his phone, etc. I've confirmed that my reservation is linked to my account. Just super frustrating. Thank you for the suggestions :)

The swolphin does not have the 60+10, it is strictly 60 days so you will need to make adrs every day at the 60 day mark-for each day of your vacation. No pixie dust for you.

The swolphin does not have the 60+10, it is strictly 60 days so you will need to make adrs every day at the 60 day mark-for each day of your vacation. No pixie dust for you.
That's right. I have never stayed there. Maybe that's one reason why. Thanks

This is our first time staying at the Swan Reserve (never stayed at the Swan or Dolphin either) and I didn't realize that it doesn't qualify for the 60+10, but thank you for letting me know. I was going crazy trying to figure out how to fix the problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter