Help with deciding on insurance ???

vavalynn2

<font color=teal>Live in the Golden Snowball regio
I booked our first cruise last week and will be going next January. We can't wait. Being from upstate NY weather is always an issue in January. I have read the trip insurance from disney and a few others.

All I want to insure is -if it is snowing too much or an ice storm and our planes are cancelled or delayed.

Can anyone recommend what I need then? Well, other than to move out of upstate. :)

It sounds like you only want the very basic of coverages then. I bought a very basic coverage from Travelguard for our last cruise and want to say that it cost me about $101 for the two of us.I wanted it because we live in Florida and were cruising at the end of October out of San Juan and it's still hurricane season. I just wanted to make sure that if we had a hurricane here and couldn't fly out that I would be covered. Check out them, travelex, and access america to see what their most economical insurance policy is and make sure to read the fine print!

thanks for the info. i will be sure to check it out.

We just canceled our 2/19 Wonder b/c my five year old has developed inner ear problems. I booked this trip a year ago. Without insurance, I would have lost $2000! It is definitely worth the cost because you never know!!!

vavalynn2 said:
Well, other than to move out of upstate. :)

There's your answer...

2 years ago today, I sat on a runway at Manchester(NH) Airport, praying that my plane would take off in the 9 inches of 'partly cloudy' that had accumulated on the runway during the night before, to get on an NCL cruise out of Miami ...

6 weeks after that, DH & I quit our jobs, sold our house, packed up the kids, and moved to FL.:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter